"Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not nor would it be possessed; For love is sufficient unto love.” -Kahlil Gibran
"Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;
For love is sufficient unto love.”
Not just any to-do list, a big, exciting, to-do list. Yes, I have my to-do list of tasks, like go through the dozons of magazines I stole from the dentist office I worked at, or call my television manufacturer because of the constant buzzing sound. This one is much much more exciting than that. Mostly it involves going places, which may be due to me being a completionist and wanting to do, experience and see every little thing. I will continue to add to it, and also, more excitingly, cross things off.
(Note: this isn’t in any order of what I want to do the most)
1. Spend a semester studying abroad. Preferably France.
2. Move, on a whim, to some place in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere where the houses have porches and summer thunderstorms, and locals have accents.
3. Take a trip with no plans. Just go.
4. Travel America in general. See all 50 states and immerse myself in the history of each.
5. Become fluent in 3 languages. English, check. French, working on it. Half way there.
There’s more, which have slipped my mind, so, this is the best I can do for now.
Par Form sea fashions swimwear advertisement, 1950’s